Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Simply Awesome

This was fantastic, a true NG original. Sure there have been numerous music videos (some DDR), but none done exquisitely as this. The character references were true to the actual characters. The song was also spot on it allowed the characters to do anything, but still be in their own attitude. The only real problem I had with this is the choppy animation, but it was still very well done and perfectly synchronized.

Animation- 9
Premise- 10
Idea-10

The Disney Collab The Disney Collab

Coulda Been Better

Very few of the animations were actually funny. In my opinion the only good ones were Bambi and Jungle Book. The problem with the others was that the jokes were either old or forced with no actual comparison to the characters themselves. Voice acting was okay, but some noise reduction could have seriously been used.

Animation- 8
Humor- 3
Voice Acting-6
Premise-3
Idea-7

But the worst of all was the Fantasia bit. That movie purely defined music-emotion interactions and many music videos took inspirations from it. Although the people of nowadays would never understand a movie like that.

Tarboy Tarboy

Ah Yes

I love a little bit of originality here once in a while. Great job.

LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders

Great Job

I liked the slow reserved comedy (unlike everything else here) and the attitudes of the characters (after starring in over 15 games I am pretty sure Link might get cocky.)

Great animation and I hope to see more from you and the team.

Emptygoddess responds:

Well Links personality is based heavily on the old American super Mario brothers super show cartoon. Though hopefully less annoying.

Hopefully.

Wiitard Brothaz Wiitard Brothaz

Wow

You are very original.

: Zip Codes : : Zip Codes :

LMAO

This is the best Foamy ever.

Nihilism is awesome.

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

Hahaha :3

Satire is funny.

Deadbeat Boyfriend Deadbeat Boyfriend

What an asshole.

Great job. Smooth animation. Simple yet enjoyable story.

Muffin Mix Muffin Mix

Muffins!

Ha. That milk is probably rotten by now. Good job. Voices were a bit iffy.
7/10.

Theories and Practice Theories and Practice

.......

That is the way I see the world. Great job dude, love he message.

jackbliss responds:

Glad you and I see the world the same way. Thanks for the review :-)