Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Simply Awesome

This was fantastic, a true NG original. Sure there have been numerous music videos (some DDR), but none done exquisitely as this. The character references were true to the actual characters. The song was also spot on it allowed the characters to do anything, but still be in their own attitude. The only real problem I had with this is the choppy animation, but it was still very well done and perfectly synchronized.

Animation- 9
Premise- 10
Idea-10

The Disney Collab The Disney Collab

Coulda Been Better

Very few of the animations were actually funny. In my opinion the only good ones were Bambi and Jungle Book. The problem with the others was that the jokes were either old or forced with no actual comparison to the characters themselves. Voice acting was okay, but some noise reduction could have seriously been used.

Animation- 8
Humor- 3
Voice Acting-6
Premise-3
Idea-7

But the worst of all was the Fantasia bit. That movie purely defined music-emotion interactions and many music videos took inspirations from it. Although the people of nowadays would never understand a movie like that.

Tarboy Tarboy

Ah Yes

I love a little bit of originality here once in a while. Great job.

Synthesis [Box-Killa] Synthesis [Box-Killa]

Awesome

This keeps ya going. Great beat and use of instruments.

Saw Theme Scrapsound Mix Saw Theme Scrapsound Mix

Good Job.

But this is 'Zepp Overture.' It comes after the main part, 'Hello Zepp.' It would have been much more epic.

Still you did a wonderful job.

Broken (Heavy Video Game Loop) Broken (Heavy Video Game Loop)

Sweet and aewsome

I am going to use this during the helicopter scene in my series. Great job dude.

NightWake responds:

Dude if you did I would srsly love you forever, it would mean so much to me!

Send me a link when you make it dude, please.
Ill make sure you get some veiws on it too mate.

If Only - 3 If Only - 3

Too basic

There is little effort in this.